For a insurance automotive cliente, I'm looking for a
Windows System Administrator
To provide effective and timely operational support, development and management of the IT Infrastructure to meet business requirements and objectives.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibilities and authority stated below are subject at all times to company
- Responsible and accountable for the operation, maintenance, monitoring, capacity planning and support of the following technical areas:
- Microsoft Windows servers (2008-2012-2016) and related infrastructure.
- Microsoft Active Directory domains and DNS
- Microsoft Windows desktop (7 & 10) configuration and manageability (LANDesk)
- Systems back-ups and procedures for all TFS data, including recovery testing
- Anti Virus and associated tools (based on McAfee DLP Production Suite)
- Citrix infrastructure (XenApp, Web Interface etc)
- VMWare platforms
- MS Exchange platform and related services including delivery to mixture of devices (fixed and mobile)
- System monitoring solutions (ITM).
- Support the IT Infrastructure and back office environments
- Support branch offices, including giving guidance, as necessary
- Support, coach and assist other team members
- Implement and support applications as required
- Create, maintain and adhere to Operational policies, procedures and standards in order to effectively support the operational business
- Recommend changes that will improve total effectiveness
- Create and maintain system documentation including documentation sufficient for someone else to cover in your absence
- Identify any potential problem areas and devise methods of prevention
- Ensure housekeeping and maintenance routines are executed when required
- Adhere to and develop problem management and change control procedures
- Ensure the integrity of all data
- Participate in the development, testing and maintenance of disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Recommend, develop and implement system solutions through analysis of business requirements and new developments in technology
- Participate in IT Strategy reviews as required
- Adhere to the IT Security Policy
- Maintain good working relationships with other staff within the organisation
- Liaise with 3rd party company representatives to ensure that satisfactory support, supply and maintenance services are provided
- Provide specialised technical assistance in the planning and development of
- new projects and systems
- Ensure that IT equipment inventory information is entered and maintained
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to working hours and travel, and work closely with other members of IT, to meet with support and project deadlines
- Maintain an organised and tidy working environment
- Any other appropriate duties as required by line manager.
Responsible and accountable for the operation, maintenance, monitoring, capacity planning and support of relevant core Business applications.
Knowledge of the German language is not required, only English
The full salary package includes
- Support through a relocation agency for housing search, visa application (if necessary) and registration in Germany. Reimbursement of costs for physical move to Germany as well as for rental costs in the first 3 months in Germany.
- Weekly working time 39 hours, possibility to take flexdays
- 30 days holiday
Per candidarsi e ricevere maggiori informazioni si prega gentilmente d’inviare il proprio CV all’indirizzo mail email@example.com I candidati in linea con i requisiti verranno contattati telefonicamente.