AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2018, the Group had 21,019 employees (15,515 at the end of 2017), with 7,879 talents in France (+12.3%), 4,984 in Germany (+5.3%) and 8,156 internationally (+115.5%). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2018 revenue rose by 12.8% to €1,505.3 million and has surpassed the €1.5B cap.
Web Frontend Software Developer - Automotive
- SW coding and development according to project and release plan;
- Accountability in engage and complete the assigned tasks based on attendance of DailyScrum activities.
- Master Degree in Electronic, Mechatronic or Automotive Engineering or related
- Deep knowledge of the following programming languages/frameworks:
- Chrome DevTools
- Usage of REST-full interfaces
- Performance optimization and hardware accelerated rendering of Web frontends
- Fluent speaking of English language
- Availability to travel