Daily workload includes, but limited to, development adjustments and troubleshooting, site design, content updates, meta information edits, image manipulation, full site code outs, and plugin installation.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must have experience and full understanding of HTML / CSS, WordPress and Photoshop.
• Ability to code a WordPress site from start to ﬁnish.
• Ability to launch a WordPress site live on the web with all assets in place.
• Experience with eCommerce systems which include WooCommerce.
• Knowledge of PHP, jQuery, MySQL, Google Webmaster Tools, UX audits, etc.
• Understanding of Magento platform, BigCommerce, Drupal, Search Engine Optimization, App Development and Graphic Design.
• Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
• Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands, and work well under pressure.
• Must have good communication skills and feel comfortable meeting with clients both in person and on the phone.
• high attention to detail
• a strong desire to learn and contribute
• ability to work without supervision
• understand what it means to deliver on time and accurately
• sense of humor – or ability to put up with ours
• We are: established web development ﬁrm in need of an outstanding programmer that ﬁts in with our company culture (shirt required, socks optional). Our workload is increasing exponentially and we have an excellent opportunity for someone to step in and be a BIG part of something great.
Please send work samples and compensation requirements.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Il presente annuncio si rivolge a candidati di ambo i sessi (L. 903/77). I dati forniti saranno trattati con la massima riservatezza, garantendo i diritti di cui al D.Lgs. 196/2003 ed all’art. 13 GDPR 679/16.