Grand Circle Corporation
Grand Circle Corporation, Overseas Adventure Travel is in business to change the lives of our travelers, employees, and communities in which we work and travel.
As the largest US direct marketer of international travel, adventure, and discovery for North Americans aged 50-plus, we have a successful program. To support this program we are looking for a Program Services Manager to be based in the region to ensure we hire and optimize the very best staff to look after our passengers.
The first year will be offered a Tempo Determinato, if the candidate will be successful the contract will be transformed Indeterminato.
- Managing Trip Leaders to achieve quality goals and deliver an excellent travel experience for our travelers
- Hiring/Training/Scheduling/Coaching/Managing Performance of a team of Trip Leaders to meet company’s guidelines to achieve excellence goals. These Trip Leaders are what makes the difference to the experience of our passengers and sets us apart from our competition.
- Creating a strong high performing Trip Leader team that exemplifies the company’s culture and values and team spirit
- Ability to drive performance in a fast paced environment and work under pressure
- Effectively participating with travelers on site to support Trip Leaders and obtain live feedback from passengers
- Creating & maintaining strong relationships with our local business partners.
- Doing all the administration work necessary in relation to the program services operations for the program. This includes the careful checking of each “trip packet” (the budget that each program director is in charge of).
- Emergency support and driving resolutions of operations/customer issues
- Working alongside the team to reach goals and achieve excellence targets from our passenger surveys.
- Regular “Ride Along” participation: Involves joining a group on the ship or land portion of a tour to monitor & help our Trip Leaders be the best they can be for our passengers.
The selected candidate should possess:
- Proven and effective travel industry management experience (Minimum 2 years)
- Preferable teaching background and/or coaching or training field
- Able to drive and manage a team of 40 Trip Leaders
- Manage 1 direct report
- Experience in Hiring/Training
- Excellent interpersonal / communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Able to prioritize key actions to achieve goals and is a self-starter with high accuracy
- Demonstrated success in making tough decisions and taking risks
- Ability to implement Global Corporate Company of performance-driven strategy on product quality, operation initiatives, and cost management
- Good user in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Minimum bachelor degree in educational background
- Passion for the North American travelers
Bonus qualità, Rimborso corsi personali e professionali, Laptop, Iphone