TRANSPORT MANAGER ITALY(located in Austria/Tirol)
In the position of a Transport Manager for Italy you will support existing customers, acting
as their point of contact in our company. Furthermore, you will establish and expand your business network by acquiring new customers and strengthening the relationships with our partners. After having completed your training, you will be fully responsible for the organization and supervision of European road transports in your designated geographical area.
• You are open-minded and have strong communication and negotiation skills.
• You are a self-motivated, self-directed, flexible person that is eager to learn new things.
• You like to be part of a young, dynamic, multicultural Team.
• You are fluent in Italian, English and ideally German, additional languages are a plus.
• You have a completed school diploma or university degree, ideally with a background in economics/business/logistics, or 1-2 years work experience.
• Ideally you have already gained work experience in the fields of logistics or customer service.
We offer an attractive salary with a very interesting commission system, extended practice-oriented training in an international field that lasts several months, and an informal, multinational atmospehre to work in.
All this sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then send us your CV online or vial email to:
Eva Stiefler - email@example.com - www.transped.at/jobs
Transped is the European haulage specialist placed in Tyrol, Austria. Founded in 1983 as a family business, we committed ourselves to total customer orientation which has resulted in success and steady growth. Today our team consists of around 240 employees from 27 different countries, establishing a multi-cultural work atmosphere in our head office in the heart of Tyrol.