AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility segment. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing its fast-paced growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. With 21,000 employees, who are passionate about technology and dedicated to advancing the future of industry, the Group recorded revenues of €1.5 billion in 2018.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for:
TMS - Jr. & Sr. V&V Engineer
- Execution of Test in simulated environment;
- Log Analysis;
- Anomaly Management,
- Requirements validation;
- simulators configuration for test execution;
- test execution using simulators;
- daily report of testing results;
-data log files storage and management.
Master degree in Information Engineering (Computer Engineering, Electonics Engineering, TLC or equivalent Technical Background).
1)Jr. V&V Engineer:
Knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages (C, C++, Java, C#, Python);
Basic Knowledge of relational DB (Mysql, Oracle);
Basic understanding Software products life-cycle;
Basic understanding of Software testing methodologies.
1)Sr. V&V Engineer:
- Previous experience in railway industry;
- Competence in Traditional and ERTMS railway systems and its functionality / architecture;
- Competence in testing methodologies and V&V activities;
- Ability in installation and configuration of HW/SW devices;
- Experience in Verification and Validation of complex software systems (End-to-end and component testing);
- Competence in anomaly log management;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Competence in requirement understanding and management.
-Analysis of data log generated by test execution;
-Anomaly log management and reporting;
- Validation and Verificatio at Requirements Level;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Attitude in team working.
Place of Work