We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to exploit channel partners network and marketing lead generation to manage new sales opportunities, develop new business from existing clients and oversee a portfolio of assigned customers.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with prospects and customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, exploiting the Sales Cycle and preparing sales reports. Account Manager also answer client queries and identifies new business opportunities among existing customers.
This position will report directly to the Head of Sales Account Team for Italy and will be based at our headquarters in Piazzola sul Brenta (PD); willing to travel is requested.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior and needs, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
What we offer:
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Strong, modern and international company culture
- Space for input and creativity
- Be an Account Manager in one of the top DAM (Digital Asset Management) Company
- Be an inspiring person with a strong (verbal and written) communication skills and ability to build relationships.
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude: in particular the ability to understand individual needs and propose effective solutions.
- Experience in managing complex sales deals, possibly exploiting channel partners is a plus.
- Being familiar with digital systems (e.g., CRM, DAM, PIM, CMS, e-commerce) and how they interact with each other is a major plus.
- Fluent in Italian and proficient in English is requested.
- High degree of professionalism.