Purpose of the position:
The main aim of the Technical Trainer is to increase the technicians' knowledge of the product, general and specific equipment, repair and diagnosis procedures in order to reach the highest quality level of the repairing activities. Moreover, they have to provide the technicians attending the courses with a methodical approach in analyzing and solving each problem they approach daily in repairing the vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and prepare training courses as required by the National Sales Company, our customer;
- Provide effective technical training to the staff of the dealership, keep them updated about new products and about all technical issues according to their needs;
- Attend train the trainer’s initiatives in English language to be constantly updated on the technical and technological innovations of the automotive market to ensure a high level of competence during the delivery of courses;
- Work on materials and manuals issued by the OEM in English language to ensure ongoing update on technical specifications;
- Interact with the technical office to check all the technical items that might have impact on technical training contents delivery;
- Translate the training material required for effective training delivery;
- Check the level of preparation of the technicians of the Dealer Network, in accordance with the quality standards of the national sales company, promoting a continuous improvement of the respective performances;
- Check and collect presence signatures;
- Deliver and collect the Learning Satisfaction Questionnaires;
- Take care of the equipment (diagnostic tools, cars, projectors, etc.);
- Take care of the workshop and classrooms;
- Cooperate with colleagues to facilitate team building;
- Keep the Project Manager informed on potential issues about courses delivery;
- Collaborate in the solution of real or potential problems (team working);
- Commit to continually improve quality standards of the project;
- Monitor the own travel expenses for travel, in line with company policy;
- Apply the procedures according to the service level agreement;
- Manage corporate assets according to corporate policy;
- Evaluate and bring to the attention of the PM any critical issues that may arise during the implementation of the project processes;
- Manage course participants according to the situations that arise daily during delivery, always ensuring a high quality of the service provided;
- Make any changes to the course agenda, according to the training needs of the course participants and / or the timing available, while ensuring coverage of the topics covered by the course itself;
- Maximize end customer satisfaction with the service provided (course delivery).
- Degree in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering (first or second level);
- Previous multi-year experience in the same position;
- Knowledge of mechanics;
- Good leadership skills for classroom management, as well as a technical background and an orientation to processes and problem solving;
- Team working attitude and a great interest in the automotive branch
- Good computer skills: Windows, Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook);
- Ability to work on different projects in compliance with deadlines;
- Good listening skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent result orientation;
- Knowledge of fluent English, written and spoken, is mandatory.
What we offer:
We offer employment contract and professional growth. The compensation package will be discussed during the interview and related to the actual experience and skills gained.
MSX International is a leading, global provider of technology-enabled business process outsourcing (BPO) services to automotive manufacturers.
For more than 25 years, MSX International has worked closely with vehicle manufacturers around the world. MSX has decades of experience and more than 5000 industry experts in 80 countries.
We help our customers maximize value and achieve measurable success through an innovative portfolio of automotive business solutions and services.
We combine our deep industry expertise with cutting-edge technology solutions to help our automotive customers increase revenue and reduce cost, while enhancing operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
At MSX, our goals are to help our customers reach their full potential and to excel as their global partner of choice.
Our company offers innovative business solutions across five areas of focus:
- Warranty and Technical
- Parts and Service
- Channel Management
- Fleet and Mobility
- Customer Engagement
To learn more about us, please visit https://www.msxi.com/
MSX Ricerca e Selezione, an MSX International Group company, is a recruiting and selection firm appointed by the Italian Welfare authorities supporting, as business partner, MSXI and all the players in the automotive business segment (OEM, NCS, Dealer and other) in identifying and developing talented people. MSX Ricerca e Selezione, as business partner, has been appointed to perform the personnel search whose details are listed above.
MSX International is a company that guarantees equal opportunities and is positively committed to building a truly diverse workforce. This announcement is addressed to both sexes, according to the laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, according to the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Only selected candidates will receive a direct response.