Our Client is a first-tier supplier to the automotive industry. Product engineering and development are conducted in close liaison with the leading car assemblers. In order to lead the research and development center based in Turin we are looking for a:
TECHNICAL LEAD ENGINEER ELECTRONICS (EC/TLEE)
He/she will report to th Site Manager and his/her main tasks will be:
- Lead electronics development activities according to company processes for mechatronic products;
- Lead interdisciplinary electronics development team including members from hardware, software and electronics testing;
- Planning and realization of electronics for mechatronic products from the acquisition phase to series production;
- Keep the electronics development in line with quality, timing and cost targets;
- Define and create electronics requirements and electronics architecture with DOORS and Enterprise Architect;
- Responsible for electronics risk, change and configuration management;
- Electronics-Interface to internal departments, customers, development suppliers (EDS) and management;
- Coordination of electronics development activities with local team and headquarter.
- Degree in electronics, mechatronics or similar with at least five years of professional experience;
- Experience in coordinating electronic project teams (3–7 members);
- Experience in series development of electronic products for mass production in the automotive industry;
- Good knowledge of ISO/IEC 15504-5 and ISO 26262;
- Good knowledge of electronic-requirements management;
- Good knowledge of hardware and software development for high volume automotive products;
- Experience in control strategies for EC and DC motors;
- Good knowledge of EMC requirements in the automotive industry;
- Good knowledge of vehicle communication systems such as CAN and LIN;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools and Microsoft Project;
- Willing to occasionally travel for business;
- Ability to quickly familiarize with different topics and teams;
- Team Player with excellent communication skills.
- Self-confident appearance.
Place of work: Turin.