Systems Design Engineer – Landing Gear & Hydraulics (France)
- Serves as a primary interface within the Landing Gear and Hydraulic Systems group and customers to ensure effective communication, coordination, and timely completion of project milestones.
- Searches for problem root cause and develop corrective action plans and solutions.
- Implements design solutions optimized for cost and weight.
- Analyze requirements and break them down to subsystems.
- Performs trade studies to identify optimal engineering solution.
- Perform Dynamic Simulation analysis (by means Matlab/Simulink, Amesim or other tools)
- Prepare / define system specifications and requirements documents.
- Define development and qualification tests and evaluate the associated test results
- Reviews work performed by others and ensures work is to the highest standard.
- Manages task execution to ensure on-time and on-target completion.
- Leads or participates in design / development reviews with internal management or customers. The candidate must have the ability to deliver technical presentations effectively to a diverse and demanding audience.
Skills & experience
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Landing Gear design (or more in general in Systems Design)
- Conversant with design, qualification and certification test requirements of aircraft Landing Gear & Hydraulic systems
- Familiar with certification (CS/FAR) requirements and International Standard as DO160, DO178, DO254.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project)
- Experienced in Dynamic Simulation (Matlab/Simulink, Amesim, or other)
- Strong communication skills
- English Fluent
- Job location: France
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org