Are you interested in joining our Team operating on IoT Telco project in Milan as a:
System and Network Engineer - Field Application Engineer
- Monitor customers status in order to understand in advance if possible issues are emerging from installed basis;
- Provide first response as soon as a new issue is risen by the customer;
- Make necessary investigations (problem reproduction, logs retrieving, traces gathering…) trying to identify the issue root cause and address it internally;
- Propose any workaround intended to minimize or eliminate the malfunction;
- Involve L3 (Development and Test) groups in case the fix is complex to analyze;
- Contribute to the fix verification (test phase) in house and in the Customer premises or directly in field;
- Obtain the customer acceptance of the release including the fix. In Post Sales/ Pre.
- Participate in internal test activities of new software versions;
- Perform integration tests of the client’s solution into the customer network (if applicable);
- The activity includes business trips in EMEA The position requires travels in Italy.
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in Electronic Engineering (Telecommunication) or similar fields;
- 5-6 years of technical background on operative and leading positions;
- Good experience in test and troubleshooting of products in the field of Mobile apps for management of appliances and related Servers of back ends;
- Solid knowledge of Linux OS and shell scripting;
- Solid knowledge of IP networking (routing, NIC configuration, IP tables);
- Fluent Italian and English;
- Experience on positions such as: Linux system technical support, system technical support, networking technical support, technical support engineer, and customer support engineer.
The ideal profile has:
- Excellent communication and cooperation abilities;
- Team working - result oriented attitude;
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
Nice to have:
- Tests Apps IoS/ Android environments;
- Web-Servers (WS/REST) JBoss;
- Distributed Authentication Experiences (LDAP/ SAML/ OpenID/ Auth);
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic company formed by young professionals;
- Cooperation with an international development and analysis team dedicated to highly innovative projects;
- Access to AGS Academy program and training on the job;
- Use of English language on daily basis;