AUSY ITALY, FOR A PROJECT IN BELGIUM, IS LOOKING FOR A
System Engineer for Launcher avionics
Within a project / product team, you will be required, in the context of european launchers applications, to ensure the coordination of all technical activities occurring during the entire life cycle of a new system including several equipments.
You will be responsible of system and equipment technical point of view, working in close collaboration with the Project Manager, the Quality Assurance Manager and with the support of technical experts.
Systems engineering is an interdisciplinary field of engineering that focuses on how to design, integrate, and manage complex systems over their life cycles (spacecraft design, computer chip design, robotics, software integration, etc.) It uses a host of tools that include modeling and simulation, requirements analysis and scheduling to manage complexity.
- Manage all the technical aspects of projects from proposal to the delivery of the product
- Be the technical interface with the customer
- Verify the compliance to the functional and electrical requirements
- Algorithms development using Matlab / Simulink tool
- Interfacing the embedded SW / micro electronics team
- Perform design robustness analyzes (Worst Case analysis, Failure Mode and effect analysis, …)
- Write and/or validate design justifications and various descriptive documents
- Define breadboard perimeters
- Write and/or validate Test specifications, analyze and interpret test results
- Coordinate technical investigations when the test results are not compliant to the requirements and perform analyzes to solve them.
- Contribute to all internal project reviews within the company, and external reviews with the customers
- Estimate the duration and costs of the technical activities and coordinate the technical team
- Master in Electronics / Electricity Engineering or Applied mathematics engineering
- Knowledge of inertial and satellite navigation systems: IMU / GNSS
- Thorough knowledge of design, analog and digital functions
- VHDL / Firmware design
- Digital signal processing
- Analog electronics (opamps, resistors, capacitors, inductors; bipolar transistors…)
- Digital electronics (HCMOS family, PWM drivers…)
- Excellent knowledge of discrete design techniques (transistor level)
- Excellent knowledge of design robustness analysis (worst case, part stress, failure mode)
- Good experience in an electronic lab environment
- Autonomous, ability to prioritize a workload, rigorous and inventive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (leadership, sound judgment, synthesis, federation, organization)
- Proven solving skills and decision oriented
- Respect budget, planning and able to work to deadlines
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Ability to do electrical design
- Knowledge of launchers systems (Ariane, Vega, etc )
- Knowledge of MicroCap 10 and Simetrix/Simplis simulators
- Knowledge of EMC aspects
- Previous working experience in the space or aeronautical field
- Familiar with Agile method and Scrum framework
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French
- Mobility between Leuven and Charleroi.
Inviare il CV aggiornato a: