Youman, Italian search firm, is supporting an Italian company leader in the medical device industry in the search of a:
SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR – Brazilian Plant
The position is based in the Brazilian Plant in Sete Lagoas (near to Belo Horizonte).
The candidate will be available to move to the Brazilian plant for a period of at least 4 years, after completed a 3 months period of training in Italy (Padova), and he/she will be a point of reference for the Corporate Supply Chain (Purchasing, Planning and Logistics) in Italy.
- Direct materials disposal;
- Purchase order management;
- Indirect purchases;
- Analysis and improvement of the local purchasing system;
- Identify the best suppliers in relation to the optimization of the process;
- Documentation management (import - export);
- Control of the shipment plan;
- Follow up of expedite orders and check the progress of deliveries, in order to ensure the constant availability of the materials managed;
- Negotiate purchase rates, renewals and additions to contracts according with corporate guideline;
- Management of the local team (Procurement, Planning and Logistics).
Experience and Background
- University Degree in Economics or Languages;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese;
- Previous experience of at least 3-5 years as buyer or supply chain or planning;
- Previous work experience/relationship with Brazil would be preferred;
- Good leadership, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, problem solving.
Applicants and any other data subject are kindly requested to refer to the information provided under article 13 of Regulation EU 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) on Youman website www.youman.it/privacy