Our Customer is a primary multinational industrial Corporation working in the AEROSPACE SECTOR, with an important growth and development path.
To reinforce the Quality Team based in its Lombardia plant, it is looking for a
SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER – AEROSPACE SECTOR
The primary focus of the position is to work closely with the suppliers to ensure the delivery of affordable, high-quality parts that meet customer's dynamic needs. The Candidate will provide support to the Supply Chain organization relative to improvement of suppliers' quality as well as providing quality interface, expertise and support to suppliers to provide assurance that Company products meet customer and FAA requirements. The Candidate shall be highly motivated and effective team player with strong communication and influential skills.
- Performing or providing training for product inspection and approval of supplied products;
- Issuing and approving corrective actions to suppliers using company business tools;
- Review and approval of compliance documentation including First Article Inspections (FAI) and Collins required inspection documents;
- Conduct investigation at suppliers to develop root cause and corrective action involving escapes to our site or customer;
- Perform scheduled and qualified audits to industry (AS9100) and/or company quality system requirements;
- Support the execution of zero defect plans, work transfer, Eight Disciplines Problem Solving (8D), and QN reduction initiatives at supplier locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical or aerospace engineering, technology, or other relevant STEM discipline;
- 5 years related experience with a minimum of 3 years in the quality aerospace manufacturing area;
- Good knowledge of production cycle check list, manufacturing process;
- Ability in reading and understanding technical drawing;
- Competent in AS9100-PART21/Par145 knowledge;
- Practitioner in Process Flow Diagramming, Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA), and Control Plans;
- Understanding principles of Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA);
- Experience in First Article Inspection Reporting;
- Auditing experience;
- Incumbent will be expected to travel 25% of the time to support supplier auditing activities, etc.
The Workplace is based in Brugherio (MB).
Per candidarsi a questa posizione cliccare su "CANDIDATI".
Informativa Privacy (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04).