Wall Street English Italy is recruiting Study Advisors in VERONA
We are Wall Street English, the premier provider of English language instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our innovative blended learning method integrates the best of proven learning approaches to provide the most effective English language instruction available for adults.
Founded in 1972, Wall Street English has over 40 years of experience of teaching English and has touched the lives of over 3 million students in nearly 400 centers in 28 countries worldwide. Our mission is to help people change their future by achieving their dreams of learning English.
The Study Advisor reports to the Service Manager and is responsible for the educational support of the students as they study in the center. The Study Advisor contributes to the students’ learning by providing a fun and interactive learning environment in the Speaking Center. The Study Advisor gives feedback and motivates students.
- introducing the Wall Street Method and promoting good study habits
- providing study advice and motivating students towards their learning objective
- providing feedback on students’ progress to facilitate renewal and referral appointments
- booking classes and carrying out follow-up
- covering reception
- Minimum C1 level of English
- University degree or in final year of studies of an English language degree
- Previous teaching or training experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills—patient, responsible, and empathetic
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally
- Dedicated and dynamic within a team environment
- Inspiring and supportive to Students
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on Students’ needs
- Well presented
- Time spent in an English-speaking country an advantage
Francesco Battaglia – email@example.com
I candidati interessati possono inviare la propria candidatura, con l’autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi dell’art. 13 del Regolamento UE 2016/679 e dichiarano di aver preso visione dell’informativa pubblicata sul sito www.wallstreet.it sezione lavora con noi.