Location: Aalborg, Denmark
For our Blade Structural Design Department we are looking for a highly skilled structural engineer. The Blade Structural Design Department works on cutting edge technology in an international environment. The job will expose the engineer to a wide range of tasks allowing personal and technical growth and achieving a deep understanding of wind turbine blades. Blade Structural Design Department is responsible for the design of new offshore blades, material qualification, developing new technologies, production design support and handling warranty cases.
What are my responsibilities?
- Blade structural design
- Calculation and optimization tool development
- Design process automation
- Project resource for new development
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a Masters or PhD degree in mechanical engineering or aeronautical engineering or relevant industry experience and a solid understanding of light weight structures or composites
- You are familiar with commercial FE software and good understanding of composite materials
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate your results in a clear and convincing manner
- You have a structured approach to your work and are able to handle simultaneous assignments without losing the overview
- You are able to work independently and you can drive your own assignments
- You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.