Subsidiary of a large international group, ECM is an engineering and consulting company involved in major projects for the aerospace, automotive, railway and energy industries.
Recognized for its expertise in mechanical engineering and materials, ECM has been providing, for more than 40 years, studies, innovations, modeling, testing and manufacturing facilities for the development of structures, equipment and systems.
To support its development, ECM is recruiting a senior engineer (M / F) in Aeronautical Structural Analysis in Paris.
Within the Structure Department and under the responsibility of the Technical Director, you will be, with a dedicated team, in charge of stress analysis of primary and secondary structural parts or structural subassemblies for a new aircraft.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Realize the pre-dimensioning of primary and secondary structures,
- Write-up of the justification reports in accordance within the expected specifications in terms of stress level and maximum mass.
- Participate to the design reviews in coordination with design department and iterate for optimal design solutions.
- Provide all the necessary data for certification in accordance with the aeronautical regulatory requirements (FAA, EASA, …)
Mechanical engineer, mainly in structural analysis, with significant experience in this field (> 5 years)
You have a good knowledge in finite element analysis tools (FEA), as well as hand methods for the stress analysis, including fatigue aspects.
You ideally have good knowledge in:
- Programming languages such as VBA, Fortran, python, Matlab, C.
- Aeronautical normative environment;
- Modeling materials (ideally composite);
You enjoy teamwork and have a good knowledge in technical English (knowledge in French is a plus)
With good communication skills and experience in management, join a dynamic team to participate in a program that will be a reference in your professional career.