Antal International is a leading multinational recruitment agency with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Life Science, Chemical and Food is a team specialized in profiles with a scientific and engineering background in Manufacturing, Production, Engineering, SCM, R&D, Medical, Quality and Technical-Sales in Pharma, Chemical Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Chemical, Cosmetic, Medical, Plastic Rubber, Food.
Leading Medical multinational company based in the Modena Area
- Optimized Spareparts inventory management with profitable impact on Service Business
- Central role on planning, purchasing processes and activities; data collection, analysis and reporting; decisional, transactional and reporting tools
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement initiatives that optimize inventory turns, service levels, maximize profitability and service process performance in demand planning, purchasing, replenishment to Service Centers and Field Operations and distribution to Customers.
- Spareparts decisional and ERP system expert
- Owner of data stream collection, KPI’s calculations, analysis and reporting
- Dedicated supply chain demand planning, procurement and distribution
- Support global processes and SPM E2E global program
- Continuous improvement initiatives on Spareparts inventory management
Location: Modena Area
- University degree or similar if related experience
- 3 years of experience
- Supply chain, Inventory financials, Data management and systems Technical Service is a plus
- Customer focused and cared
- Exceeded results driven
- Top quality data addict
- Essentially good and smooth 360°Team interaction
- Embracing change and continuous process simplification and improvement
- Fluent in English
Please send your CV at email@example.com
Ref: Spare Parts Specialist
Applications considered relevant to the research will be contacted within 30 days of receipt of the application.
For all others who want to send their CV, we will consider the professional profile for future opportunities.