AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. With 17,100 employees, who are passionate about technology and dedicated to advancing the future of industry, the Group recorded revenues of €1.3 billion in 2017.
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Software Test Engineer - Automotive
- Test case execution
- Review testing entry criteria artifacts (SW development plan, requirements, standards)
- Report major findings (System issue) to internal team/customer
- Report testing projects statuss to SW PM and R&D manager
- Help in solving automation test benches issues
- Define/Develop simulations needed with test benches and debugging tools in testing environment
- If needed, conduct technical reviews on testing artifacts based on processe, testing strategy and standards
- Degree in Engineering Discipline such as Electronic, Automotive, TLC, Computer or related
- Good experience Diagnostics (UDS protocol), CAPL and strong testing techniques
- At least 2 years' experience in an the role or in Automotive environment