ALTEN is the European Leader in Consultancy and engineering in high technology. For 30 years, we provide support to international companies on technical and information system issues.
Labeled “Top Employer” 2018, the group is committed to its goals in human resources, in particular, the recruitment of 1200 graduates into the professional workforce this year.
Founded in 2001 and know counting more than 350 employees, Alten Sophia-Antipolis keeps developing and is currently looking for FullStack Software Engineers.
You will be part of the development team and will actively participate in most of “V-cycle” steps (design, development and validation).
Those opportunities will allow you to work not only on technical tasks during the development phase but also at a functional level during the design phase.
- Analyze user needs and design, code, test, debug, document and maintain software solutions
- Define user requirements for development of new or improvement of existing software solutions
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation
- Model, design and implement databases as necessary
- Develop software according to our partner Standards
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality in line with our partner guidelines
- Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments
- Support the end user in the Production phase by debugging existing software solutions
- Engineering degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field
- Knowledge of Back-end technologies with Java, J2EE, EJB3.0, Weblogic, webservices
- Fluent English
- Multicultural approach
- Accountability and Proactivity
Ready to join "ALTEN Adventure" ? Do not hesitate anymore and come to join our international community!