Our Client is a first-tier supplier to the automotive industry. Product engineering and development are conducted in close liaison with the leading car assemblers. In order to increase the research and development center based in Turin we are looking for a:
SOFTWARE DESIGN ENGINEER ELECTRONICS (EC/SDEE)
- Development of software functions for mechatronic systems in programming language “C”;
- Development of the basic software consisting, among other things, of real-time operating system, memory management, LIN or CAN communication;
- Development of control and commutation algorithms for electric motors;
- Verification of the software functions and commissioning of the mechatronic products;
- Development of the software according to ASPICE V-Model.
- Degree in electrical engineering, technical computer science or comparable;
- Very good knowledge of C programming language and MISRA C;ù
- Very good knowledge of hardware-related programming and microcontrollers;
- Good knowledge of the modeling languages SysML and UML;
- Knowledge of Eclipse, Enterprise Architect, Subversion, Jira;
- Experience in the area of communication protocols (CAN, LIN, XCP, UDS, J1939);
- Experience and process knowledge in ASPICE;
- Experience in the control of power electronics and BLDC motors;
- Knowledge in the field of AUTOSAR would be an advantage;
- Preferably experience in software design of embedded systems in the automotive industry;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools;
- Willing to occasionally travel for business;
- Ability to quickly familiarize with different topics and teams;
- Team Player with good communication.
Place of work: Turin.