We are looking for a Signal processing Engineer to join our team!
|the candidate will be in charge to perform the following activities:|
• Analyze new or existent design and systems, including electronic and mechanical parts, and deriving consistent behavioral models for MEMS and mixed signal components
• Ability to translate them into models by means of transfer functions/state space models/finite difference equations. Ability to get a clear understanding and to provide consistent modeling of complex interactions at MEMS/Electronic interfaces
• Analyze and understand closed loop systems, and verifying related performances in term of stability, noise and distortion
• Develop complete or partial behavioral models for integrated system architecture (Mechanical + Analog + Digital Data Path). The preferred simulation languages may be Matlab/Simulink, C/C++, System Verilog or Cadence, real and fixed point
• Analyze and understand specifications and performances of analog and digital filters; implementation of multi rate filters.
• Analyze and understand specifications and performances for ADC & DAC and other Mixed Signals modules (PLL/DPLL etc.), and translate them into stand-alone models to be integrated into wider system level models.
• Measure system level performances in lab
The ideal candidate has a Master level degree - PhD is a preferred option - in the area of Signal Processing (Digital/Mixed Signal), Automation, or Vibrational Mechanics.
Solid background of Control System Theory, Signal Processing and Signal Theory, and some ASIC design experience as AMS, DSP or MEMS designer for mechatronic system.
• Matlab/Simulink experience at good level is a must; C/C++ and System Verilog is a plus. Knowledge of FPGA technologies and related workflow is a plus.