Primeur Group, an IT corporation, offers customized solutions, services and support for Enterprise Data Integration.
The Group, with headquarters located in Switzerland and a thirty year experience, consists of a team of 200 professionals in Europe and Tunisia. Our customers come from various fields: finance, insurance, industry, telco, media, retail, etc.. The core business of our software products is the governance of company data, on software solutions of Secure File Transfer (MFT / S), File Governance E2E, Data Security, Application and Process Integration, as well as Person Centric for Enterprise solutions. All our products are designed and developed in our own labs: the Primeur Group policy is to adapt its applications to the customer’s structure and business process, dealing with the entire cycle of the project according to customer specific needs.
Primeur Group is looking for its UX Manager who is willing to rethink enterprise software, and believe that enterprise users should have the same usability, capability, and reliability that we expect from consumer software.
Key areas of responsibility:
· Work in close collaboration with other designers, product managers and UI engineers to design products that have low friction to adoption and are delightful to use
· Be a constant user advocate, in every aspect of your work
· Develop lo-fi/hi-fi mockups and prototypes to effectively articulate interaction designs
· Produce polished visual design specs that are clear and directed
· Iterate through design feedback from internal stakeholders and customers
· Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change.
· Leverage analytics tools to measure success, present opportunities, and support decision-making
· Write clear directed copy for your projects
Profile of the candidate:
· Minimum 3 years of UX design experience, preferably in designing consumer / enterprise products. A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Design is an added advantage
· Experience shipping products, and a portfolio that demonstrates continued iteration on designs
· Ability to take ownership of designs- from refining specs to delivering polished visual designs
· A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies
· Ability to effectively present and justify design decisions to stakeholders
· Awareness of current and upcoming design patterns and the ability to critique them
· Ability to function independently, be self-directed and to thrive in ambiguity
· Team player, willing to help and share knowledge with team members, open to feedback and constructive criticism
· Bonus points if you either have experience in writing microcopy or you have good illustration skills
Workplace: Milan, MM Romolo or Pedrinate (Switzerland)
We offer a full-time permanent contract.
To the resources that will become part of our team we offer a path of professional development with the possibility of growth and continuous training, in a solid and highly professionalizing context.