Location: Vimercate - Italy
Senior Project Manager
The candidate, preferably coming from the Oil & Gas sector, should hold a degree in engineering and has a medium-term experience in the same role; he also possesses organizational and methodological skills.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- management of all aspects of the key contracts in hand
- Plan all the activities of internal and external resources
- monitoring the progress and performance of the various activities to reach the contractual deadlines.
- Monitor the financial part including invoicing, AR & Cash flow
- Manage all communications with the customer
- Monitor the contract budget and eventually improve them
- Coordinate the project team with the technical resources.
- Identify, evaluate and limit technical and commercial risks.
- Participate in the KOM, various visits and meetings including close-out meeting.
- Ensure compliance with internal or designated standards and quality requirements
- What You Will Need:
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Several years of Experience in the same role
- Good Written and Verbal (English) communication skills.
- Further language would be a plus
- Target-oriented, Availability to work in Team (Team-worker)
- deduction and punctuality, dynamism
- problem solving
- available to make short-term transfers
- What Will Put You Ahead?
- Any additional language is considered as an asset
- Well organized and autonomous
- Exposure working with multinational Customers and Vendors
- Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support.
- English CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org