Si ricerca per azienda informatica un programmatore senior.
Working in the field of Supply Chain and Operations in a team of experts specializing in SC Planning or/and Fulfilment processes as well as SC supporting IT tools.
We lead Clients in complex SC transformation journeys starting from the TO BE state vision, guiding them through IT solution development and supporting Change Management efforts. All of this in alignment with other ongoing inter-related projects.
- Conduct pre-studies and analyses in order to understand and describe the current situation
- Develop and improve methods and processes
- Lead projects, from idea to implementation
- Contribute to larger change management projects
- Support line organization in methods and processes
- Conducting AS IS analysis of business-related processes
- Working with clients to create a list of requirements for the TO BE solution
- Designing new solutions and new capabilities based on the requirements list
- Implementing process and IT solutions for Supply Chain functions
- Acting as a project manager and taking responsibility for the implementation phase
- Developing target Operating Model
- Sharing your functional knowledge of business requirements and standards
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Managing global teams of internal and external stakeholders
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-4 Years’ Experience, and expert knowledge of Java and object oriented development.
- 2 Years’ Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Experience with service orchestration and reactive service solutions
- Experience designing / maintaining / tuning high-performance code
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms (omni-channel multi-brand a plus)
- Server-side Web development experience
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc)
- Working knowledge of NoSQL data stores (CouchBase, CouchDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc)
- Experience with Linux O/S
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- You take responsibility for tasks and drive them to completion alone or in collaboration with others.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Experience with and good understanding of Git, source control procedures, and feature branching
- The right candidate will have an innate technical curiosity
as a Plus:
- Strong knowledge of web security practice preferred
- Container technology (Docker, Kubernetes, etc) experience a plus
- Cloud services and cloud-first design experience a plus
- Automation experience a plus
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- Headquarter: Milan as primary place of work.
- Willing to travel c.a. 30% (annual) of time and could be less or more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule on client location (Euro, China). Flexible - Remote work is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
I candidati interessati sono invitati ad inviare il proprio CV (citando il riferimento 180787/IQM) firstname.lastname@example.org previa lettura dell’informativa privacy sul nostro sito http://www.iqmselezione.it/privacy.htm. La selezione rispetta il principio delle pari opportunità (L. 903/77). ("Aut. Min. 1314 RS”).