GSK is looking for a
Senior Manager in Technologies for Sales and Distribution (M/F)
Requisition ID: WD185399
This role is a key role driving business changes and delivering Technology Solutions to customer services and distribution departments of GSK Vaccines.
The role includes the analysis of the demands, the engineering and the lifecycle support of the systems which means the end to end accountability against the delivered solutions in a business area.
Key responsibilities :
- Leads and develops a team of project managers.
- Is an active member of business management teams.
- Designs and owns delivery of strategic Technology Solutions for sales and distribution of GSK vaccines.
- Enables and sustains business change and business process improvements.
- Leads implementation of key strategic projects prioritized by business partners.
- Long term accountability of the implemented solutions / templates.
- Governs standards.
- Drives continuous improvement.
- Filters contractors, recruits newcomers and manages team of TECH Delivery Experts and TECH Project Managers.
- Lives the corporate values in interactions and coaching opportunities.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Experience in life sciences industry.
- SAP configuration experience preferably with SAP certification in respective areas of expertise.
- Demonstrated breadth of knowledge and solution delivery experience across the end-to-end supply chain management, acquired through multiple project leadership roles in global implementations.
- Expert knowledge and experience of technology solutions in a Pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of best practices relevant to digital Supply Chain and Analytics.
- Highly Structured Analytical Approach.
- Conceptual mind.
- Flexible Thinking.
- Business and Commercial Credibility and strong Strategic Direction Setting Capability.
- Master Degree in Life Sciences, Civil Engineer, Industrial Engineer or Commercial engineer.
- 8+ years’ experience and 7 full project lifecycles including lead role in design.
- The role requires detailed knowledge of the processes in Sales and Distribution along with a functional knowledge of the interface mechanisms to 3rd parties.
- Knowledge of some other business areas functions within Supply Chain will also be required.
- This must be backed up with a sound understanding of the business processes involved.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Fluent in French and English (oral and written).
- Ready to travel on an occasional basis.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Vaccines – Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Tags: senior manager, senior management, technology, technologies, sales, distribution, business, lifecycle support, team leader, team manager, team management, business management, process improvement, supply chain management, commercial, life sciences, civil engineer, civil engineering, industrial engineer, industrial engineering, commercial engineer, cadre supérieur, direction générale, technologie, technologies, ventes, distribution, entreprise, support du cycle de vie, chef d'équipe, responsable d'équipe, gestion d'équipe, gestion des affaires, amélioration des processus, gestion de la chaîne logistique, commercial, sciences de la vie, ingénieur civil, génie civil, industriel ingénieur, ingénieur industriel, ingénieur commercial, technologie, technologieën, verkoop, distributie, bedrijfsondersteuning, levenscyclusondersteuning, teamleider, teammanager, teammanagement, bedrijfsmanagement, procesverbetering, supply chain management, commercieel, life sciences, burgerlijk ingenieur, civiele techniek, industrieel ingenieur, handelsingenieur