Primeur Group, an IT corporation, offers customized solutions, services and support for Enterprise Data Integration.
The Group, with headquarters located in Switzerland and a thirty year experience, consists of a team of 200 professionals in Europe and Tunisia. Our customers come from various fields: finance, insurance, industry, telco, media, retail, etc.. The core business of our software products is the governance of company data, on software solutions of Secure File Transfer (MFT / S), File Governance E2E, Data Security, Application and Process Integration, as well as Person Centric for Enterprise solutions. All our products are designed and developed in our own labs: the Primeur Group policy is to adapt its applications to the customer’s structure and business process, dealing with the entire cycle of the project according to customer specific needs.
As a Senior Java Software Engineer, you will be a member of the Application Development Team and will focus on bringing the Event Processing application. You will be involved in full development lifecycle of some components from architecture and design to deployment and integration with other part of our product and some partner products.
Key responsability areas:
- Design, estimate, develop, test and document product features
- Participate in planning and management of development process
- Share architectural design vision with both technical and non-technical team members, including fellow engineers, product managers, designers and analysts
- Contribute to continuous delivery and integration pipeline infrastructure
- Works on improvements in development toolset including testing frameworks, deployment scripts and monitoring libraries
- Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code with automated test coverage and corresponding documentation
- Technical design decisions with little supervision
- Explore new latest relevant technology, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodologies and processes
Profile of the candidate:
- 5+ years of experience working with Core Java
- J2EE developing experience
- 2+ years in BPMN development. Knowledge of at least one of these BPMN engines: Flowable, Camunda, Activiti
- Knowledge of software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, Agile development, build processes, testing, and operations
- Understanding of micro-services architectures, RESTful API design and cluster management systems like Kubernetes
· Good knowledge of English
- Effective communication skills, ability to work well in a collaborative, team environment.
The knowledge of the following technologies is a plus:
- Responsive user Interface developed with Java JAX-RS, Facebook React and Google Material-UI
- Apache Storm, NoSQL solutions (MongoDB) and message brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ) is a big plus
- Relational Database: Mysql, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase.
Workplace: Milan, MM Romolo or Pedrinate (Switzerland)
We offer a full-time permanent contract.
To the resources that will become part of our team we offer a path of professional development with the possibility of growth and continuous training, in a solid and highly professionalizing context.