SENIOR HVAC PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER
Designs the new products, maintains and improves the existing products for HVAC market, using thermodynamic competences and design tools.
• Designing of the new products, maintaining and improving the existing products, performing all thermodynamic calculations needed and selecting all main components (compressors, heat exchangers, controls valves, etc.) to release the performances requested by the Product Management at minimum cost.
• Collaborating with the other members of the team to define the designs of Control, Metallic Structure, Piping, Electrical Cabinet, Water module, etc.
• Leading the tests in Laboratory to validate the new design, to analyze technical issues and to validate relative corrective actions.
• Supporting the Sales Department, providing technical information, customized modifications on standard machines, attending technical session with consultants and customers.
• Supporting the Logistics and Production Departments, providing technical information and the After Sales Department, providing technical information, performing root-causes analysis and defining corrective actions and improvements.
• Performing all activities requested from External Certification Bodies (for machine performances certification, PED, ect,).
• Master’s Degree in Engineering. Mechanical or Electrical Engineering are preferred.
• At least 5 years of HAVC product design engineering experience is required.
• Strong competences in Thermodynamics applied to chillers and heat pumps machines and strong knowledge and competences in designing chillers and heat pumps machines, selecting properly their main components and using specific software tools.
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Languages: fluent in Italian and English.
Location: HQ is based in Bari Italy. Short trips abroad are not a problem for the Candidate.
Wyser è la società internazionale di Gi Group che si occupa di ricerca e selezione di middle e senior management specializzato.Facciamo parte di Gi Group, una delle principali realtà a livello internazionale nei servizi dedicati allo sviluppo del mercato del lavoro.
I candidati ambosessi (D.lgs. n. 198/2006), sono invitati a leggere l’informativa privacy ai sensi degli artt. 13 e 14 del Reg. EU 679/2016 al seguente indirizzo: https://it.wyser-search.com/privacy-candidati/
Wyser (Aut. Min. del 15/04/2014 Prot. N: 39/4903)