Aegis Human Consulting Group is an international Group (Milan, London) which offers consulting and services in HR Change Management, Executive Search, Middle Management Search & Selection and Human Capital Development. On behalf of international group specialized in the production of medical devices, is looking for:
Senior Brand Manager
The role, with a direct report to the CEO, will manage the main product family portfolio with a special focus on the core business, mapping the whole portfolio and lead each item through the different steps of product life cycle management.
This position will support Group’s market & sales strategy successful implementation in close cooperation with Sales Directors/KAMs, contributing to increase the customer-orientation approach.
- Responsible for product management: defines rules for establishing a competitive product portfolio across the whole families and a regular, data-driven, process to identify gaps, invest on and eliminate slow movers
- Ensures implementation of the strategy, based on transparency and segmentation in close cooperation with all Sales Directors through joint meetings, trainings, materials etc.
- Support and make more effective the approach to market segmentation, providing tools and continue action leading all PMs members
- Work in close cooperation with the sales team based on goals, market data and trends, accordingly to resources and capabilities
- Builds up tools and processes to collect, store, and analyze market and competitor intelligence on market and competitor prices
- Responsible for A&P budget and clear guidelines for A&P spending by Sales Directors; chooses and manages marketing, event and PR agencies
- Leads marketing team by coordinating, giving priorities and coaching existing resources to increase effectiveness in the market
- Acts as a role model and teaches Group’s values across the organization, setting the tone and the standard for others
- Leads, motivates and develops a team of 3 young marketing members;
- Responsible for implementing Group’s brand policy accordingly to existing communication strategy guidelines provided by CEO;
- Provide continue update and regular report to CEO in order to support effective decision making in regard to market strategy;
- Business administration or Economic Degree
- Fluent in business English; German language knowledge is a more than a plus
- A minimum of 10 years of marketing experience required whereof 5 in coordination position
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on approach
- Sales experience and branding experience
- Strategic mindset with capability of engaging in deep business and marketing-related discussions with senior management
- Forward-thinking leader with the ability to contribute to define strategy, support decisions and take action, and to roll up their sleeves and dive into the work when needed
- Strong leadership and people management skills with a passion for growing talent and coaching team member
Location: South of Milan hinterland area (or Bayern or Baden-Württemberg)
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.