SENIOR ANALYST MARKET RESEARCH
Role's description and main features:
Leverage consumer, distributor, market & competitive insights to guide the development of market strategies & operating plans to unlock growth potential.
Champion insights driven decision making in Europe sub region by being the voice of consumer & distributor
- Identify business objectives & create learning plans to answer same with specificity
- Lead & execute high quality timely research studies to create timely impact
- Support existing Brands to grow share by closely monitoring category, competitors and strengthening competitive Intelligence to influence long term category plans.
- Support work through landscape, proposition tests to mitigate risks for brands while venturing into new areas.
- Guides customer / distributor experience assessments through various frameworks to support development of customer /distributor journeys & Experience strategies
- Be the customer & Distributor voice for optimizing digital experiences
- Identify signals and evolving industry / consumer / Distributor trends in Europe
- Analyze research findings and provides insight to stakeholders to support the development of brand strategies, product improvements and new products
- Sharing a perspective on business challenges / opportunities with Research studies an important but not only lever for the same
- Partner with key stakeholders for development of Annual operating plans & long-term strategic plans.
- Maintain & strengthen agency relationships ensuring high quality to result in maximum ROI
Reporting to: Marketing Strategy & Operations Manager
Internal Relations: Italian and European Marketing Dept
External Relations: Suppliers
Key Qualifications required to take part in the selection:
- BS in Business Administration (Marketing, Management), MBA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of Research Experience in a MR agency / client side with preferable exposure to both Qualitative & Quantitative Research.
- Advanced (C1) English skills
- Exposure / Experience of leading different kind of studies like Experience, Digital, proposition tests (concept), Usage & Attitude studies, landscapes, exploratory, NPD related etc.
- Any Past International / Pan European Research Experience be preferred
- Any Past Direct Selling Research Experience / Servicing to DS company from agency side to be preferred.
- Having a bias for solutions.
- Ability to story tell and persuade
- Ability to influence stakeholders to take Insights to Action
- Ability to virtually work with different stakeholders across Europe
- Strong Analytical & Proven problem-solving skills
- A team player with ability to thrive under pressure & flexibility to adapt.
- Open to travel.
- Good interpersonal, Oral / Written communication and presentation skills
Working Hours: Full Time
Compensation Package: Ral 57.000/63.000€
Benefit: to be defined
Si invitano i candidati di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) a prendere visione dell'informativa sulla privacy https://etjca.it/informativa-per-candidati (art.13, Reg EU 679/2016) pubblicata sul sito www.etjca.it Etjca S.p.A. (Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1309-SG del 23/02/2005)