Randstad Italia Inhouse Services is currently recruiting a Security Accreditation Engineer for a high-profile international client based in Frascati (RM).
The postholder will support the Head of the Security Office in following the system security accreditation development lifecycle with the mandate to:
Guide and recommend to the Programmes/Projects in the area of Security Management, Security Risk Management, Controls and Countermeasures;
Generate and review the High Level Project Security Risk Assessment and review the detailed Security Risk Assessment for each relevant Milestone of the Project/Programme;
Contribute to definition of the minimum set of Security Requirements to grant the level of assurance of the Mission in terms of availability, integrity and confidentiality of the information, based on the outcome of the security risk analysis and the review of existing project documentation;
Review the relevant documentation, in terms of the System Security Requirements, the System Security Design and its achievement of the Mission Requirements to an appropriate level of protection;
Monitor the correct implementation of the system/segment, SSRS, security measures, design, and qualification, with the target to control, or decrease, the residual risk of the configuration(s) of the system(s) to be deployed;
Support the Accreditation/Certification process during the complete lifecycle for the Project,
The ideal candidate shall be in possession of:
• Minimum of 3 years’ relevant professional experience in working on complex engineering systems in an engineering and/or security risk management capacity;
• Masters degree in a relevant technical discipline
• Security Risk Management (security risk assessment, analysis or response) of INFOSEC systems;
• Security from the perspective of secure development, secure evaluation/test, security audit or security accreditation;
• Implementation of security with Information Security standards such as ISO27000 series;
• Cyber Security risk evaluation, mitigation or response (operational or development);
• Security Threat Intelligence and Security Threat Modelling techniques and uses.
• Technical expertise in System Engineering, Design and Development, system end-to-end.
• Preferably the above mentioned experience should be in the space sector, or other complex fields such as telecommunications.
• Proficiency in the English language (spoken and written).
Applicants should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, flexibility, ability to work under pressure, both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks.
Experience in cyber risk assessment, hardening or operational response for complex engineering systems would be an asset.
The successful candidates will be offered a very competitive contract and salary package, commensurate with skills and experience.