Multinational Company with several Plants in Italy, market leader in pharmaceutical segment, for its IT Department, is looking for a:
SAP Business Analyst (FI CO)
The Senior SAP Business Analyst will engage directly with planning, manufacturing, sales & distribution SAP users, production accounting, IT management and FICO business teams to deliver high quality solutions and enhancements to the existing SAP manufacturing template. This position will play a major role in the optimization and streamlining of core business processes. The Senior Business Analyst serves as lead in small to medium projects, manages deadlines, manages business communication and provides status updates. The candidate will have the “hands-on” knowledge, the technical experience, engineering discipline, and the proven implementation skills to setup and operate a full suite of packaged applications (ERP etc.). The candidate will be able to drive changes, integrating with internal and external systems, and to proactively work with partners, third party vendors, and other IT colleagues to meet the needs of the business.
- Accountable for the design, implementation and support of SAP with a focus on FI/CO modules (but not limited to): General\Parallel Ledger, AR/AP, Asset Accounting, Treasury, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Product Cost Controlling, Profitability Analysis, Profit Center Accounting
- A skilled technology consulting practitioner with the ability influence and streamline business processes across planning, manufacturing and sales & distribution
- Define business requirements, identify issues and recommend SAP solutions
- Troubleshoot, debug, and document in support of current projects as well in general support issues. Configure and test solutions, and provide appropriate documentation for sign-off before making request for production changes
- Create the development of functional specifications and requirements documentation for application development objects, and guide the development of those programs within the team when required
- Be the first point of contact for resolving incidents or fulfilling service requests
- Perform & document unit testing, system testing and user acceptance Test
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, business, technology, or related field
- Proven experience leading on-site in face-to-face meetings with business stakeholders gathering requirements and providing expert advice and insights
- Preferred knowledge of SAP FICO
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Able to work under tight timeframes and be able to multi-task effectively
- English fluent.
Place of work: Milan