Open-minded, effective, flexible: At Lobra we are looking for exceptional people with a background in information technology, who meet these requirements and more. We don’t have positions to fill, we have careers to build. There´s a world of difference.
We are looking for talented and experienced Salesforce Consultants to join our growing team. The ideal candidate should be able to work on the analysis, design and development of complex enterprise solutions for our numerous B2B and B2C clients.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of experience of utilizing Salesforce solutions
- Experience of working with Salesforce Service Cloud and/or Salesforce Service Cloud and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Ability to work with our clients to define their specific requirements.
- Proven record of contributing to a successful team project
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Motivated to learn new technologies
- Proficiency in the English language
- Undergraduate or master’s degree in information technology, mathematics or engineering
- Salesforce certification would be considered a real advantage
As a Salesforce Consultant at Lobra you would be responsible for designing, building, and implementing large-scale software systems that need to handle the daily challenges of scaling, resilience and performance. You would work in an agile way to deliver architectures and solutions for our clients.
You would be responsible for:
- implementing new features using Salesforce solutions
- integrating front-end features
- collaborating with the team, client and Project Manager to fully understand the business requirements
- communicating efficiently and accurately with the Project Manager and report any progress and/or delays
- A clear career path in a growing and vibrant technology consultancy
- Experience of working on varied and complex projects with renowned clients
- Participation in a continuous cycle of training and accreditation
Salary commensurate with experience