OPTO ENGINEERING® designs, manufactures and markets imaging components.
Our expertise in developing innovative optical systems has earned us worldwide recognition as a supplier of unmatched optical solutions.
OPTO ENGINEERING® is the world leader in telecentric technology as well as the creator of many other optical products which helped our customers solve machine vision applications once considered impossible. Over the years, our expertise has expanded to other technologies; today OPTO ENGINEERING® is also a primary supplier of advanced LED illuminators, imaging software, cameras, adaptive optics and artificial intelligence units. While we transform our know-how and ideas into added-value products and services for our customers, we stay true to our “Optics DNA”: our constant drive is to deliver increasingly more advanced OPTICAL IMAGING TECHNOLOGIES.
Opto Engineering is currently looking for a new preferably young and motivated Sales Representative for France Area.
The candidate will be in charge for the budget targets in the reference area, of the client portfolio management and the development of new business opportunities for components for artificial vision systems.
Job consists in:
- Sourcing, cold calling, qualifying initial clients, identifying potential users / decision makers, establishing contact relationships, completing company / department profiles and organizational charts, marketing candidates, scheduling and conducting new and follow-up client visits
- Conduct market research and qualify / classify target accounts within local geography, keep current of market dynamics / trends and forecast client demands, fill in the Company CRM.
The candidate we are looking for must be passionate and compelling presenter who has the ability to build trust-based relationships with customers while penetrating new markets.
- Willing to travel (France Area) 60% of time for business trips
- Motivated and energetic
- Fast learner
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- High-energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player
- Demonstrated commitment to building strong business relationships with customer
English AND French at least at C1 level is mandatory.
Some experience in a technical sales role with a good record of accomplishment of sales growth is especially preferable.
Office Location: Milan - Rho