SALES MANAGER ITALY
- Documented sale experience, matured in structured, organised and multicultural companies operating on B2B commodities in mature markets of electronic components;
- Strong financial understanding, with attitude and ability to be fully focused on revenues and OIBDA budget;
- Knowledge of Italian company and commercial Law;
- Strong focus on goals, and attitude to work in short times and under pressure; capability to motive, support and lead staff in a dynamic and cohesive environment;
- Empathy, capability to establish effective, durable, and constructive relationships, understanding the unvoiced needs of customers and transforming them in the best solutions;
- Excellent communicational, and organizational skills; flexible, dynamic;
- Strong management abilities according to the leadership principles; strong analytical skills, operational management skills;
- Motivated, determined, mature, problem solver, highly proactive; resilient, business-minded, strategic thinker;
- PC literate (MS Office, and specifically Excel);
- Fully available to transfers and travels;
- Italian level mother tongue; fluent English written and spoken.
The selected candidate will autonomously perform the following activities:
- Extensive analysis of the market, which should encompass segmentation, identification of opportunities and prospects, with the goal of the production of an accurate and realistic business plan;
- Reorganisation, empowerment, coaching and continuous motivation of the local sale force;
- Strategic business development, with continuous and accurate follow-up of new commercial relationships, mostly with key customers;
- Support to the Company in spreading a full knowledge on services;
- Enhancement of the relationships with key prospects, analysing needs and proposing customised solutions;
- Creation of a robust long-term sales pipeline;
- Support to the Managing Director and to the international Chief Sales Officer in going through new commercial opportunities and channels;
- Preparation and submission of comprehensive activity and outcomes reports;
- Achievement of economic, financial, and profitability targets;
- Any other activity aimed to maximize the outcomes.
What We Offer:
You may expect interesting tasks, a performance-related salary and a pleasant working atmosphere in an international team. Become part of our worldwide operating organization and contribute actively to the development of the company with your ideas and experiences. We live a corporate culture allowing to bring in ideas, energy and initiative. Furthermore, well-equipped workplaces with appropriate technical equipment are a matter of course for us.
Availability: 1st of January 2020.
Headquarter: Milano (Italy)