DERWID is a company successfully performing in the IT business and located in Italy, Germany and Austria. Our main fields of work are consulting, integration, development and distribution of special software solutions for different branches in Europe.
We are looking for
for our branch in: Villach (AT)
Your role will include, but will not be limited to the following:
– customer care, development of new opportunities, as well as the acquisition of partners and new clients (medium and large enterprises)
– self responsible planning and realization of all phases of the distribution channel
– implementation and transfer of the company’s marketing and sales strategies within an existing Marketing and Sales Team
– strategical planning and conversion of potential clients
– professional presentation of our company and it’s products
– maintaining of commited sales targets and doing solid Sales Forecast
– preparation and participation at fairs and events.
– several years of experience selling complex IT-solutions
– professional appearance with high level of negotiation skills
– entrepreneural thinking
– computer literate, well versed in MS Office and using CRM systems
– good command of English and German
– capacity to do successful networking and a strong felling for costumer’s needs
– high level of initiative and to work with an clear hands on mentality
– willingness to travel and driving license needed.
– a fixed salary in a multinational, dynamic company with a positive working atmosphere
– high grade of freedom in decision making and organization
– complex and important working tasks
– the possibility to participate and to contribute to the company’s development and it’s teams
– an interesting salary according to your qualification and responsability, expenses redemption and commission.
The gross salary, according to the collective agreement for this job is at least € 2.898,–, depending on the working experience.
Moreover we offer extra payment according to your qualification and experience as well as an attractive commission according to your sales success.
Email your CV (pdf preferred) along with photograph and the salary you desire to firstname.lastname@example.org