Our Client is looking for a Sales Controller (L.68/99)
- Role Purpose -
Perform all the business controlling activity needed to support the Sales Department in the management of the Customers in terms of all KPI (Net Sales, Gross Margin, Net Sales Price etc),
Monitor results of the Sales Dept. actions to identify deviations and propose adjustments.
Be part in cross functional and or cross country projects and initiatives.
- Main Accountabilities -
The Sales Controller is a Key Player within Finance and Sales departments, he/she will:
- Develop action plan to ensure that local trade conditions are aligned with Global Trade policy.
- Create the annual trade spend plan per customer and do the follow up analysis and new forecasts.
- Guarantee that Trade Investment is well allocated respecting what has been defined during the plan/forecast.
- Ensure that Trade investment (TTC) accruals generation is accurate and properly reflected in the Company tools.
- Track and analyze on a regular basis the TTC amount, identifying deviations and proposing adjustments to meet the Company goals.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of promotional actions supporting the evaluation in terms of N. Sales and Gr. Margin, challenging investments and pricing assumptions.
- Collaborate with Team Leaders Sales and Key Accounts to help the business understand results and proactively optimize present and future.
- Support the Team Leaders driving financial acumen and expertise across the sales function in the evolution of our systems and sales strategies.
- - Participate to important negotiation with Customers to ensure decisions are fact based and economic consequences are fully evaluated.
- Play active role in international projects.
- Guarantee data accuracy in the systems.
- Harmonize trade timing for local customers with global guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
> Bachelor / MBA
> Experience 3-5 years (not less then 2)
> Fluent in english
> Experienced in FMCG market
National and International (to Hamburg) travelling
> Excel (Must), SAP (Appreciated)
Place of work: Milan