Our growing company in Milan, have a new opportunity for an individual who loves a fast-paced and exciting environment. As Sales Assistant you will work directly with the Managing Director and be an integral part of the sales team.
You will have the opportunity to work with multiple regions to deliver and manage sales contract.
- Ensure all new and existing opportunity are followed and completed in a timely manner.
- Work closely with our help desk, pre-sales and delivery team. Your role is to ensure the administration process for our business activity (IT Parts, Maintenance contract and Asset Disposal).
- Follow the administration process of our contracts and sales activities.
- Compile information from Sales team and engage our pre-sales team.
- Submit sales quotation to customer via Salesforce or to the Sales team.
- Provide all required paperwork for the sales team (PO, SFP, Call support).
- Report on monthly basis to Management by collecting information from each internal department.
- Manage and deliver monthly sales report (Salesforce).
- Assist sales team with pipeline management.
- Handle all contract renewals
- Follow-up with clients
- 2 years Coordination experience and/or Sales Administration
- Fluent in Italian and English. Spanish is highly preferable.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Advanced MS Office skills (ie: excel VLOOKUP fct)
- Experience working with Sales Force or similar CRM is highly preferable
- High self-drive, confidence and coordination skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, resilient, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and suppliers
Possibility of travelling (5-10%)