SALES AREA MANAGER- ITALY
Sales Area Manager will support the commercial development in Italy in a few markets in animal nutrition sector.
- Collect and analyse market information (market research, technical and competitive watch, regulatory watch),
- Retain existing customers by establishing a special relationship with them.
- Monitor commercial contracts, track customer satisfaction and needs.
- Negotiate commercial contracts and steer their implementation,
- Prospect and conquer new customer accounts,
- Guarantee the smooth running of customer orders: logistic follow-up, payments follow-up,
- To accompany the customers in the definition of their need,
- Offer technical solutions to the customers,
2 or 3 years of experience in the commodities sector. You benefit from a first successful experience on a similar function in B2B environment, ideally fluent English or Spanish; degree in Animal Nutrition Sciences, Biology or Business Administration.
Results-oriented, endowed with an excellent relationship, you like challenges and are recognized for your qualities of fine negotiator.
Regions: Lombardia, Piemonte, Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Emilia Romagna.