For our Client, an important Italian Company operating in the Fashion and Luxury Market, we are looking for the following Profile:
RETAIL MANAGER - BELGIUM
The best Candidate is a person with deep passion for Fashion and Luxury, with at least 5 years direct experience in managing different Stores and coordinating people in an international environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimize and oversee operations to ensure efficiency of the Stores.
- Set standards and objectives for the Stores in the Area.
- Lead a team of Store Managers towards effective collaboration and attainment of goals.
- Presence on the floor in supporting commercial activities with VIP Customers.
- Evaluate performance using Key Metrics and address issues to improve it.
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train, and discipline the Staff of the different Stores.
The successful Candidate will have strong commercial attitude, work ethic, leadership skills, high energy, team orientation and very good verbal and written communication.
You must be fluent in English, Dutch and French (knowledge of Italian will be considered a plus) and you must have a good knowledge of the Belgian Market.
Place of work: all Belgium.