International recruitment consultant engineering
Our Yacht team Engineering works from our office in Eindhoven (High Tech Campus) and consists of 4 recruitment consultants and 2 sales consultants. Because of growth, we want to add an enthusiastic international recruitment consultant to our team.
In the role of recruitment consultant, it is your job to find the best high-tech professionals for mainly ASML. You get these candidates from abroad throughclose cooperation with foreign Randstad branches. If you are successful in this role it could be very likely that you will be traveling abroad for about 1 to 2 weeks per month (South Europe, Poland or England). It is your task to really get to know the professionals and build a strong network so that you quickly and successfully fill in ASML's vacancies. We aim for the best results by working closely together and celebrating our successes!
More information? Check this video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TigMNbi0a7k&t=22s
Find the best professionals and manage the selection process
Through intensive collaboration with the sales consultants in your teamyou together investigate the candidate profile. It’s then your job to recruit the right engineering professionals for these vacancies. Together with your colleagues from the Engineering team, you manage and guide the entire recruitment and selection process. You conduct intake interviews and are aware of the ambitions of your professionals. Thanks to you, the professional is prepared for his/her interview with the client.
Advising and guiding professionals
You also fulfill the role of employer for those professionals who are working for you at a client. You understand what drives them and youadvise them regarding their personal development & career within the Engineering field. You are responsible for their complete HR cycle.
Know what is going on and build a strong network
Within the recruitment field, you specialize in engineering profiles within the machine building industry (high tech). Your candidates mainlyhave a background within electrical, mechanical or mechatronic design & engineering. You identify trends and developments within the labor market within this field and you are a sparring partner for professionals and colleagues. You are also active in networks and expertise groups. You use smart and innovative recruitment tools, making your network bigger and more valuable every day.
What we ask for
- A bachelor or university degree, preferably in Engineering or Technology
- You have at least 2 years of recruitment experience, preferably in a commercial environment.
- You are fluent in English.
- Experience in Engineering is absolutely an advantage.
- You are a professional sparring partner with a strong personality, a good dose of people knowledge and a customer-oriented attitude.
- You are an innovative networker with strong organizational skills, you are proactive and know where to seize opportunities.
- Willingness to move to the Netherlands (Eindhoven), our expat department will help you during and after this process ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_UzTZMuDu0 )
This is what other recruitment consultants say:
"The technical field appeals to me. The scarcity in this sector makes my work more interesting. There are certainly more agencies who wants to recruit engineering professionals. Every time I succeed in it, it really feels like a victory. Yacht gives me the freedom to expand my network the way I want. I prefer to show personal interest while sourcing candidates. People like it when you give them more personal attention. Recently, I spontaneously visited the working location of a technical professional who was working through me. He told me that he was really happy with his new job. I stood there with proper construction attire. It is not something you would expect working as a recruitment consultant. Moreover, this spontaneous visit alsobrought me something. The professional himself introduced me a new candidate, who now also works via Yacht. "
Wendy van IJs, recruitment consultant engineering
See the videos of Marloes, senior recruitment consultant IT and Annelies, senior recruitment consultant Finance (in Dutch), about their experiences at Yacht.
Yacht is the organization of and for professionals. We continuously are looking for the right match between professionals and our leading clients. We hardly ever miss it. How is that possible? Because we really understand the needs of both our professionals and our clients. Excellent craftsmanship and a special mix of skillset differentiates our professionals from others. This combination ensures that they are successful. Our ultimate goal: delivering the best results and continuously improving the organizations of our clients.
We specialize in eight areas: IT, Finance, Engineering, Legal, HRM, Marketing & Communications, Supply Chain Management & Procurement and Social Domain. Eight offices, located throughout the country, form our home base.
Working with the number 1 HR service provider in the Netherlands offers you numerous benefits. In an inspiring work environment, you work with professional and motivated colleagues. Career opportunities are abundant. As part of Randstad Groep Netherlands, you have the opportunity to work on your personal development, take part in innovative projects and to choose your own career path.
What we offer
- An excellentmonthly salary. The scale depends on your relevant experience and competences;
- plenty of training and development opportunities within Randstad Group Netherlands;
- a company car and laptop;
- a generous monthly benefit budget that allows you to choose between free time, money or to use your budget for a bicycle, tablet, sports subscription or training;
- 25 holiday days with the possibility to purchase extra days;
- 8.5% vacation allowance;
- opportunity to have a sabbatical once every three years;
- reimbursement for the purchase of a smartphone with the subscription for mobile internet;
- an interesting bonus system with the possibility to receive an outperformance bonus twice a year.
More information and application process
Are you the best in your profession and do you want to make a difference within a leading organization? We would love to get to know you. Please apply! For questions about the procedure and vacancy, please contact Gabriella Sep, Talent Acquisition Specialist, telephone number 06-22477853.