Our Client is looking for a Receptionist/Secretary with at least 1/2 years of experience in the role within the Protective Category - Law 68/99 with a good level of English.
Dettagli sul cliente
International Corporation within the Technology sector based in the south-west of Milan.
This person will be the main point of contact in our office for our employees and will facilitate any interaction with the relevant vendors in order to solve any issue affecting the normal function of the office.
- Greeting, escorting vendors/visitors
- Answering/redirecting phone calls & enquiries
- Local and Overseas courier services
- Maintain contractor/visitor log (including HDS other country staff)
- Collects and distribute mails from building letter box daily
- Badging process for guests & Supporting EMEA Security when needed (TAB Audits, badge activation, etc.)
- Assist Training Department on receiving and sending the trainees to the room
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- Provide support on EHS (new starters training, medical examinations organization, etc)
- Monitors first aid cabinets for stock-up
- Coordinates e-waste disposal (working with IT dept)
- Identifies risks / exposures to workplace hazards and provides solution to remedy
- Support sustainability programs
- Tracking Sustainability Components E.g. Energy, water etc.
FACILITY & WORKPLACE SERVICES
- Conduct kitchen, meeting rooms and copier area audits 2x or 3x per day Restock kitchen /office supplies daily and as needed Ensures snack program is of high quality and up to standards
- Manage stationery/office supplies
- Purchasing of headsets and other IT related items.
- Issue Purchase Orders requisitions when needed for REWS vendors.
- Facilitate Facilities activities of new hire (e.g. apply new pass, prepare work station, etc.) Assist in facilitating of employee workstation changes Maintain and update seating charts as needed Cost center split of Facilities invoices to be sent to SSC for processing. (Mobile usage, couriers, etc.)
- Managing season parking matters, change of license plate, new parking rental, etc.…
- Updating Space Tracker
- Tracking/update of all Facilities Assets
- Receive and facilitate work orders from local office (e.g. Lights need to be changed, fixtures need to be repair, etc.)
- Liaison and coordination with HDS Facilities vendors on building repairs/maintenance issues
- Liaison with building management for building related issues / requests e.g. carpark, building passes & any adhoc request
- Manage public MFDs/printer supplies and service (eg. copiers, shredder)
- Assist Facilities Manager in quarterly or annual maintenance activities e.g. carpet cleaning or pest control
- Manage catered lunch requested by Management & departments with no admin support (instructed by Regional Facilities Manager)
- Manage conference room setups and maintenance
- Supports special internal event coordination from small to large scale
- Arrange for cheques collection and bank-in
OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES
- Manage and application (new, renewal, termination or transfer) of mobile services (for departments with no admin support)
Profilo del Candidato
The ideal candidate has got:
- At least 1/2 years of experience as a Receptionist/ Facilities services / Secretary
- A good English knowledge both written and spoken
- A good team worker, well organized, compliance with policies with a friendly approach.
offerta di lavoro
We offer a temporary 12 months contract provided by Page Personnel aimed to permanent hiring by the Company.
Great job opportunity with a gross annual salary between 28.000 - 30.000 € per year.