Wall Street English Italy is opening selection for the position of Receptionist in Milan
The world is full of people who have dreams – dreams of a successful career, dreams about moving abroad, dreams about traveling to far off places. At Wall Street English, we help people realize their dreams. We teach English. By learning English, a door of opportunity opens up for people. By learning English people open the door to a new future.
We have been learning partners to over 3 million people, and have been passionate about teaching English for over 45 years. Our method is proven and aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, the global standard for language acquisition and education. We have a current enrolment of 190,000 students.
We have over 450 learning centres in 28 different countries across the globe. Our centres offer a near immersion experience and a unique Blended Learning Method to help each student reach their fullest potential.
At Wall Street English we don’t just teach English, we Change Futures. Our teachers need to be passionate, caring, and inspiring as they have a direct impact on our student’s lives. Our approach to learning is highly focused on Efficacy. We not only want to change our student’s future by teaching them English in the most effective way, but we also want to make a positive impact on the lives of our teachers and to give them the tools and support they need to grow in their career.
Receptionist Job Details
The Receptionist reports to the Service Manager and is responsible for setting a warm and welcoming learning environment. The receptionist takes care of students’ class attendance and progress.
Receptionist duties include
● covering reception tasks
● providing study advice and motivating students towards their learning objective
● providing feedback on students’ progress to facilitate renewal and referral appointments
● booking classes and carrying out follow-up
● Excellent level of English
● University degree completed or in progress
● Excellent computer skills
● Excellent interpersonal skills—patient, responsible, and empathetic
● Willingness to learn and develop professionally
● Dedicated and dynamic within a team environment
● Inspiring and supportive to Students
● Well presented
Applicants interested may submit their application by sending a detailed resume together with the authorisation to process personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 196/200