So.Farma.Morra SPA, pharmaceutical Italian company, lead player in the national and international market and based in Naples (Italy), is looking for:
RECENT GRADUATES IN ECONOMICS
We are looking for candidates which will develop eu or overseas markets in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic trade.
They will be responsible for the export department as export trainee or for the import department as buyer trainee.
- scouting of new customers/suppliers, increasing efficiency in existing markets
- managing customer/supplier relations abroad, dealing with them on daily basis
- To follow the products, prices and sales policies of the competing companies,
- developing of product portfolio
- meeting and International trade fairs
- recent graduates in Economics
- computer literate (excel)
- fluent English (speaking-writing-reading), preferably good Italian
- dynamic and highly motivated
- available to travel
Nola (Naples) - Italy
THE COMPANY OFFER:
We offer you a firsthand experience in global Learning & Development environments, sharpening your skills in stakeholder management. By entering our organization, you will get in close contact with a broad network of professionals from various cultural and professional backgrounds.
- internship 6 months finalized to a long term contract
- monthly scholarship/refund
- accommodation in the city center of Naples (Italy)
- travel expenses’ refund
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org