Casale SA, leader in chemical plant design (ammonia, urea, methanol, melamine, nitrates and phosphates),and operating on a worldwide basis is increasing its staff and is looking for:
R&D - SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (FRONT-END)
The offered position is within the Simulation & Modeling section.
The activities will be to cover the full software development cycle, including testing and maintenance.
The developed software will be mainly for internal use, both for technical (engineering) and general purpose applications. It is therefore expected a strong interaction with the final users inside the company.
Even though the main focus of the activity will be the front-end development, depending on the size of the product, a back-end development will also be part of the daily job.
The successful candidate:
- Has a technical Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Science or equivalent;
- Has a minimum 1 years’ experience in similar role at least one of the following front-end frameworks/techniques:
- Angular (2+) or React
- Wpf / Xamarin / UWP
- Good knowledge of at least two of the following programming languages:
- Familiarity with databases (both relational and no-sql)
- Knowledge of REST api protocols
- Good familiarity with version control tools like Git
- Strong familiarity with the design of graphical user interface and focus on user experience (UX)
- Ability to work in agile way, small teams
- Is very fluent written and spoken English;
Interested candidates should forward their detailed CV (complete with the reference number of the position applied for) by email only, to: firstname.lastname@example.org