Albelissa is an international consulting company that offers high value-added services in engineering, IT and technical recruiting.
On behalf of our client international company that operate in the Oil&Gas field as EPC Contractor and with more that 1000 employees, we are looking for a
- Will Report To The Quality And HSE Manager In Any Activity;
- Will Be In Charge of maintaining the Corporate QMS in compliance with ISO 9001 requirements;
- Will Prepare Records and Documentation Related to the QMS;
- Will Prepare Quality Records and Documentation Related to the Projects (procedures, ITP, etc.);
- Will Prepare Quality Documentation Related to the Bids;
- Will be the Quality Leader and Interface against external organization;
- Will Support The PM In The Day By Day Monitoring of Projects Quality Performances.;
- Will Plan and execute internal and external quality audits.
- Good knowledge and understanding of QA/QC regulations and international standards in the Oil&Gas sector;
- Capacity to work independently;
- Very skilled in implementing and monitoring Quality Management System as per International Standards;
- Fluidity in English language;
- Good Knowledge And Practice Of IT Programs;
- Used to work within a multi-disciplines project team / task force.
- Degree in Engineering;
- Minimum 5 Years of Experience In EPC Oil & Gas Projects;
- Welding engineer Diploma;
- Qualification as External Quality auditor is a plus.
Economy Offer: will be commensurate with the real experience of the candidate and will be discussed during the interview