- Participate in requirement analysis in order to guarantee the product testability
- Support developers in understanding how to test code and software with the appropriate level of quality.
- Be the end responsible of Test plan.
- Participate during the development process, with the following tasks:
- Creation of manual test scenarios from functional analysis.
- Creation of test data needed for tests.
- Execution of manual test scenarios.
- Reviews on QA related documentation.
- Execute eventually mobility test
- A profound knowledge and experience with Quality Assurance and setting up a testing structure;
- Ability to understand software architecture and the implications that this has on testing;
- Experience with testing methodology and testing techniques;
- Experience with testing web based applications;
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building across multiple business and technical teams;
- Ability to build knowledge of business requirements and apply it to test scenarios;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Experience in CAN - Bus and CAN -Bus simulator (Vehicle Spy is a plus)
- Knowledge in mobile and/or GPS protocols and technologies
- Confidence in writing shell scripting in Unix/Linux systems
- Hands on experience with SQL.
- Fluent English;
- Previous experience in working with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) is a plus
- Previous experience with Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Previous experience in stress test with JMETER is a plus
- Previous experience in embedded test is a plus
- ISTQB certification is a plus
As the ideal candidate you successfully combine your technical knowledge and your passion for quality. You use high standards, work pro-actively and are driven by results.
You are a Team player, flexible, persistent, and have a hands-on mentality