Reply [MTA, STAR: REY] is made up of a network of highly specialised companies, which support leading industrial groups in defining and developing business models to optimise and integrate processes, applications and devices, using new technology and communication paradigms, such as Big Data; Cloud Computing; Digital Communication; Internet of Things; Mobile and Social Networking.
Concept Reply is part of Reply Group.
Our IoT team is developing the next generation of V2X (Vehicle to Everything) solutions from the ground up. We work on the most innovative technology connecting everyday vehicles and supercars to the infrastructure paving the way to Lev 5 autonomous drive. We have a chance to work on something that will impact society in many ways. The challenge will extend to commercial vehicles and trucks that are an incredible concentrate of technical solutions for logistic and maintenance. The new frontiers of Precision Agriculture is another critical development area increasing the farm’s economic and environmental sustainability. These fascinating machines will be manufactured in the factories of the 4th industrial revolution where new sensors generate valuable data to increase equipment’s effectiveness, Edge Computing brings the machine learning algorithms close to the shopfloor and Artificial Intelligence enables predictive Maintenance.
This is the PLACE…
We believe in learning and sharing so we organize hundreds of Labcamp, Hackathons, Netcamps as a great opportunity to connect and cross-functional team work. Free coffee is always available to keep you up in the hardest moments of a project or when the morning simply won’t start right, foosball tables on site are the arena of challenging team’s games so you can prove your skills and be part of the next season champions!
The work environment is young, open and mobile, our team has the chance to use our many state of the art laboratories and social network facilities. We have offices all over the world and we foster collaboration. Food trucks with delicious lunch options park directly in our lot to add to the many alternatives around our offices. We value diversity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, and sexual orientation.
Product Owner Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
- Collaborates with global commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
- Works with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Defines and executes go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
Product Owner Qualifications / Skills:
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of product or project development experience
- At least 1 year of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
- Experience with procurement, expense management, and treasury businesses and processes