For our Client, a Governmental Agency that promotes business internationalisation for companies from the Basque Country (Spain) providing a wide range of technical and economic assistance and specialised support, we are looking for the following Profile in Italy:
The best Candidate has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Law, Management Engineering or any equivalent studies and at least 5 years of experience in internationalization activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform market research by sectors and regions.
- Analysis and identification of business opportunities for Basque exporters and investors.
- Selection and identification of potential Partners and Clients in Italy.
- Advise companies on the process of exporting their products to Italy.
- Draft economic and trade reports.
- Manage client and contact database.
- Execution of marketing activities to promote the internationalization of Basque Companies.
- Organization of trade missions and agendas
- Attend conferences and trade shows.
The successful Candidate will be proactive, autonomous and a team player. He / she will have excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as strong research and analytical skills. He / she will have the ability to be customer oriented.
He / she must be highly proficient in spoken and written Spanish and Italian with a professional knowledge of English. Knowledge of Basque and an interest in the Basque Country and its culture will be valued. He / she must have a good command of MS Office package.
Place of work: Centre of Milan