WE WORK FOR THE WORLDWIDE BEST COMPANIES.
JOIN ACCENTURE CONSULTING AND BE PART OF THE EXCELLENCE GROWTH.
Use your talents to transform the way the world's largest companies do business - join our globalTechnology and Management Consulting teams, shape innovative processes and integrate them with the most advanced digital technology. Help us drive the change in Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Products, Communications, Media & Technology and Resources.
Products - Customer & Channels Enterprise Architect Manager
Play your part in projects focused on the Products industry - you will create innovative products for the best International clients.
A fast-moving, challenging environment, with clients that have a huge impact on the lives of millions of people.
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
- Drive enterprise business, application and integration architecture design during the sales process; and stay on the engagement as an enterprise architect during the Analysis & Plan phase; design phase; SME and content QA during build / test / deploy
- Help to solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and chart a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
- Work with the opportunity lead to ensure the full transformation FO scope is evaluated; and the right components brought into the deal from a process and tools perspective
- Take a key role within the business and application architecture discussions with the client
- Own the E2E business and application architecture solutioning for the opportunity; work with the solution architect to ensure the solution plan reflects all components and uses the optimal delivery model (cost/skills balance)
- Work with the project/program manager to ensure the scope sold is understood and reflected in the baseline project plan, estimates, etc.
- During the Plan & Analysis phase:
- Drive the application and business architecture work streams to validate scope and complexity assumptions from the sales process
- Adapt costing/timeline with the client
- During the Design phase:
- Lead the business and application integration architecture design work stream
- Create business benefits case
- SME and reviewer for other design documentation (process, application, data)
- During implementation and testing phases, you will support on Content QA and act as the FO SME.
What makes the difference
You will have experience with some of the following:
- CG&S industry Front Office processes and systems
- SFDC platform
- Cloud and NewsPage functional and architecture domain skills
- Architecture strategy and roadmap design
- Architecture governance
- Blueprints and architecture with industry- relevant perspectives and patterns
- Architecture advisory services
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration.
- Experience within Consumer Goods and Services industries
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training, you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.